Identification of the Person Responsible for Treatment
A TRANSBEIRÃO – NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT, LDA. (hereinafter TRANSBEIRÃO) is responsible for processing your personal data, whether or not by automated means, from their collection, organization, storage to their disposal.
Information and consent
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as “RGPD”) ensures the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. According to the law, any information of any kind and regardless of its medium, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person is considered to be ‘personal data’ and therefore the protection does not cover the data of legal persons. Upon acceptance of this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, the holder of the data gives his informed, express, free and unequivocal consent for the personal data provided to be included in a file under the responsibility of TRANSBEIRÃO, whose processing under the RGPD complies with the appropriate technical and organizational security measures. The data contained in such a database are only those provided by the data subject at the time of his contact with TRANSBEIRÃO and are collected and processed automatically by TRANSBEIRÃO.
Necessity and purposes of personal data processing
1. Your personal data shall be processed as necessary for the negotiation, conclusion and/or execution of a contract, the fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on TRANSBEIRÃO, the pursuit of legitimate interests of the company or because they have been subject to consent.
2. The personal data we process will only be used for the following purposes:
3. a) Negotiation and processing of purchase and sale of products and provision of services, including compliance with tax obligations;
4. b) Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
5. c) Processing requests for information;
6. d) Processing of complaints;
7. e) Prevention of and fight against fraud;
8. f) Request for comments on products or services purchased;
9. g) Conducting satisfaction surveys;
10. h) Recovery of debts arising from the provision of supplies and services, whether on the basis of the performance of contracts or of a legitimate interest in asserting the right to such recovery.
Cession of personal data
TRANSBEIRÃO may communicate personal data to third parties hired by it to fulfill the purposes described above.
TRANSBEIRÃO declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Personal data is processed with the legally required level of protection to ensure its security and to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology. TRANSFER, whenever it accesses any personal data, undertakes to:
a) To store them by means of legally required security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus avoiding alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology at each moment, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
b) Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
c) Make sure that the data are processed only by employees whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service and who are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality.
Data retention period
The retention period of data varies according to the purpose for which the data were collected and is always kept only for the minimum period necessary. If you have concluded a contract of sale or service with us, your data will be kept for the duration of the contract plus the limitation and forfeiture of associated rights. The personal data collected by TRANSBEIRÃO through the contact form, newsletter subscription, are intended for the processing of requests for information, contact and communication and will be kept for the time necessary for this purpose. Personal data collected by means of an application form are confidential and are intended for recruitment only. The personal data of non selected candidates will be kept by TRANSBEIRÃO for a minimum period of 180 days for further recruitment. After this period, TRANSBEIRÃO may also keep the data for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for statistical purposes, the latter purpose being to anonymize them. Exercise of rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, portability, withdrawal of consent and complaint.
Informamos que tem:
1. a) The right of access to personal data concerning him or her – the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, the right of access to his or her personal data and to the information provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations. 2. b) the right to the rectification of your data – the data subject has the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. 3. c) the right to have their data erased – the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of his or her personal data without undue delay and the controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds in particular applies: 1) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; 2) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing of the data is based (where it is based on consent) and there is no other legal basis for the processing; 3) the data subject opposes the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests justifying the processing; 4. d) the right to limitation of processing as far as the data subject is concerned – the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of processing if one of the following situations applies a) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of their use; c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data are required by the data subject for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending a right in legal proceedings; d) the controller has opposed the processing until it is established that the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject. 5. e) the right to object to processing – where processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by TRANSITION, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to his particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning him. The controller shall cease the processing of personal data unless he gives overriding and legitimate reasons for such processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending a right in judicial proceedings. 6. f) the right to data portability – the data subject has, under the terms and conditions defined by law, the right to receive personal data concerning him/her which he/she has supplied to a controller in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form and the right to transmit such data to another controller without the controller to whom the personal data have been supplied being able to prevent it, if: a) the processing is based on consent or a contract; and b) the processing is carried out by automated means; 7. g) the right to withdraw consent at any time – if the processing of the data is based on consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given. 8. h) the right to complain to a supervisory authority – the data subject has the right at any time to complain to the supervisory and control authority: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) – Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º, 1200-821 Lisboa; Telephone – +351213928400; fax – +351213976832; email – email@example.com If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned from a) to g), you must contact us in writing, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter sent to Transbeirão – Transportes Nacionais e Internacionais Unipessoal, Lda., EN 221-Nó A25/A23-Outeiro de São Miguel, 6300-035 Arrifana-Guarda, Portugal.